Gain visibility and know your customers with our supply chain traceability solutions
Get Scantrust codes now
Map product route-to-market with our supply chain traceability solutions. Create a direct communication channel with your end-customer.
Benefits of Scantrust supply chain traceability solutions
Know your products’ route to market
Identify parallel imports and product diversion
Create and grow a direct connection with your end-customers
Why choose Scantrust for supply chain traceability?
Gain visibility into your supply chain using QR codes, RFID, NFC, and others
- Apply and track 2D/QR codes, datamatrix, RFID, NFC, and low-energy bluetooth to products in the supply chain
- Connect IDs with custom data fields and create parent-child associations
- Smartphone app for associating supply chain data with products
- Get data from your distribution partners
- Works with your ERP – SAP, Microsoft, and more
- Compatible with GS1, digital link, EPCIS
Track and trace products throughout the supply chain with the Scantrust Enterprise App
- A dedicated app for product, case and pallet data association used by team members in different supply chain roles
- Quality assurance, inspection, and authentication workflows
- Third-party (3PL) distribution partner workflows
- Task, user role permissions management
- Distributor inbound & outbound goods tracking; returns handling
- Batch data updates
Respond quickly to parallel import alerts and reports with customized dashboards
- Get notified of gray market distribution issues
- Flexible user roles, access, and permissions
- Custom reports and alerts based on your project goals
How it works: supply chain traceability with connected packaging
1. Unique IDs printed on or applied to products
IDs applied as labels or printed directly on products; applied as RFID, NFC; or lasered.
2. Associate data to product IDs
Codes have data checked and updated by scanning systems or smartphone apps.
3. Distributors and customers scan codes
QR code or RFID, NFC is scanned within supply chain, by distribution partner, and by end-user.
4. Act on product route-to-market data
Get reports and alerts for product route-to-market, anti-counterfeiting, and customer engagement.
Lean on us: Scantrust supply chain traceability specialists help you set the right approach for your business
- Printing, labeling, and tagging solution design support
- For RFID/NFC: Tagging and inline scanning hardware vendor selection support
- Global network of qualified technology suppliers
- Pilot project design support
Top companies trust for Scantrust supply chain traceability
Find out how
Uses tamper-resistant labels with Scantrust QR codes to protect premium spirits and track product route to market.
Find out how
Monitors route to market of battery products using Scantrust QR codes.
Find out how
Uses Scantrust to improve global distribution operations.
We are the perfect supply chain traceability partner