Give your products unique digital identities
Product identities, such as QR codes and RFID/ NFC, are the foundation of connected packaging applications.
Benefits of product digital identities
See product route-to-market and detect gray market data
Detect and prevent counterfeiting of your products
Increase sales and engage customers
Why choose Scantrust digital identities for your products?
Scantrust works with your preferred identifier technology, including QR codes and RFID, NFC
- Supports 2D/QR, datamatrix, RFID, NFC, and low-energy bluetooth
- Connect IDs with custom data fields and create parent-child associations
- Get data from your distribution partners
- Smartphone app for associating supply chain data with products
- Works with your ERP – SAP, Microsoft, and more
- Compatible with GS1, digital link, EPCIS
Scales up with your needs – manage millions of QR codes and URLs across markets
- Run global, regional, and language-based campaigns
- Custom URL redirect rules for products, campaigns, and more
- Granular scan, CTA, and user demographics data
- Automate with batch upload and APIs
- Fits your approach, serialized (unique) or SKU-level
- Enterprise uptime and SLA
Connect your ERP, BI, and other services to your physical products
- Map order and batch numbers in your ERP to product and logistics units
- Integrates with ERPs such as SAP Microsoft; manufacturing execution systems (MES); and CRMs and loyalty platforms such as Salesforce
- Works with pre-press software such as ESKO
- Data and reporting integrations
- Scantrust APIs with full developer documentation
How it works: Connected packaging
Unique IDs printed on or applied to products
IDs applied as labels or printed directly on products; applied as RFID, NFC; or lasered.
Associate data to product IDs
Codes have data checked and updated by scanning systems or smartphone apps.
Professional or consumer user scans code
QR code or RFID, NFC is scanned within supply chain, by distribution partner, or by end-user.
See and act on product scan data
Get reports and alerts for product route to-market, anti-counterfeiting, and customer engagement.
Lean on us: our specialists help you set the right approach for your business
- Printing, labeling, and tagging solution design support
- For RFID, NFC: Tagging and inline scanning hardware vendor selection support
- Global network of qualified technology suppliers
- Pilot project design support
Top brands use Scantrust for connected packaging
Protects water filters while engaging professional installers using Scantrust QR codes.
Uses tamper-resistant labels with Scantrust QR codes to protect premium spirits and monitor gray market activity.
Monitors gray market activity of battery products using Scantrust QR codes.